How to use Fibevon cotton candy machine:
1. Before operating, always remember to review the included Instruction Manual.
2. Turn the machine ON and allow it to warm-up for 2 to 3 minutes – Do not overheat.
3. Turn the machine OFF and allow time for the floss head to stop spinning.
4. Use the included sugar scoop to add 1 scoop of sugar to the floss head – Do not overfill.
5. Turn the machine back ON and allow 30-45 seconds for the cotton candy to begin collecting inside of the floss bowl.
6. When the cotton candy web begins to form, hold a paper cone horizontally to collect the cotton candy on the cone. Continuously, rotate the cone with your fingers while moving the cone horizontally, back and forth above the floss head.
7. After a few layers have produced onto the cone, hold the cone above the floss head and continue rotating with your fingertips.
8. When the cotton candy stops collecting inside of the floss bowl, turn the machine OFF.
9. To make a serving, add sugar to the floss head and continue to build your fluffy treat. Always remember to turn the machine OFF before adding sugar to the floss head.
All of the cotton candy flavors and sets you can handle!